Not feeling well? We're here to help you get better. Every day.
Our team is skilled in diagnosing and treating most minor illnesses. You'll get the care you need on your schedule. And, if follow-up or specialty care is required, you have easy access to all the resources of Saratoga Hospital, including the 250+ providers in Saratoga Hospital Medical Group.
Count on Urgent Care – Wilton for personal, high-quality care for conditions including:
- Athlete's foot
- Bladder infection (see urinary tract infection)
- Cold and flu (influenza)
- Cold sores
- Ear infections and earaches
- Gynecological issues
- Hives and other rashes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pink eye and other minor eye conditions
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Sinus infections
- Sore or strep throat
- Stomach aches and other gastrointestinal problems
- Tick and other insect bites
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Remember: For serious and life-threatening injuries or illnesses, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.